Monday 13 August 2012

Ambition


Ambition

As I am currently limited to the capability of apple's "Notes" app which is limited to the capabilities of their "Genius" brains.  Which is confined to the the capabilities of our education system. Which is confined to the capabilities of pre acquired knowledge. Therefor if someone breaks this mold... Acquires previously unknown information it can make a substantial difference. 


This comes to my point that personally as a human being unless I do this, perform an act of any kind that has never been done before, or if I am able to introduce something new into this world. I would have succeeded as a human being. In my view I have to poses a unique attribute that brings something to this world. That no one else has previously done. I want to add to pre existing knowledge. Not use it.
But whether I have failed or succeeded my life depends on this task. I do not intend this to be a universal rule to follow... This is just my goal in life. I maintain that whether a task has resulted in success or failure is pre determined by the goals you have set yourself to accomplish. Not by what is set by others. 

I have no view that my goal in life is the "correct" or "right" one. It depends on realizing self potential and fulfilling it. Things should be assessed on their potential not its placement in the majority.

No comments:

Post a Comment